presets   chat   music   threads  
Initial release
deer

EQE

(AKA EqualizerEverywhere 2.0)

Here is the /r/jailbreak post: https://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/comments/7k1f2c/release_eqe_successor_to_equalizereverywhere/

Compatible with iOS 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11

What this is

Okay so I've basically been working on this for 1 and a half years and its FINALLY READY! Sorry for making everyone wait so long.

This is basically the successor to EqualizerEverywhere.

This is two different concepts combined into one tweak:

Equalizer

Available filter types:

Playback history tracker

Online stuff

Future plans

The tweak:

The website

Download

You can get it off of Cydia by searching EQE. It's on the BigBoss repo.

tudoapampa

Awesome! I love it. Huge difference on third party apps.

rinaldo

Please allow to delete history of songs I've listened to.

1. Could you please (if possible) create a flip switch for the older EqualizerEverywhere?

2. Is the older tweak less system-intensive? ~450kb disk space versus the 4MB ~ doesn't keep track of previously listened songs etc

3. How come the older and newer version are allowed to run side-by-side? ==> Is there a difference the way the tweaks work?

Running iOS 10.1

Kind regards

deer

rinaldo:

Please allow to delete history of songs I've listened to.

1. Could you please (if possible) create a flip switch for the older EqualizerEverywhere?

2. Is the older tweak less system-intensive? ~450kb disk space versus the 4MB ~ doesn't keep track of previously listened songs etc

3. How come the older and newer version are allowed to run side-by-side? ==> Is there a difference the way the tweaks work?

Running iOS 10.1

Kind regards

Deleting songs is now in 2.0.5

1. What do you mean?

2. It's hard to say, EqualizerEverywhere was poorly programmed but did less stuff, EQE is programmed much better but does more stuff. I'd say it's a wash

3. EqualizerEverywhere and EQE hook the same output. Just because one tweak hooks the output doesn't mean other tweaks can't.

UnusualTelepathy

This looks excellent but I can't get it to run! :P

EQE closes as soon as I tap on it. Installed through Cydia (with Substrate) on an iPhone 6s 10.3.1 with the g0blin JB. I've tried reinstalling and respringing. Am I doing something dumb?

deer

It's a bug in g0blin itself, you will have to wait for sticktron to fix it. Here's a workaround though: https://eqe.fm/thread/16

rinaldo

Hi sorry for the late reply

deer

rinaldo

I discovered that any Activator trigger with synthesized speech action nullifies / lessens the EQE tweak while playing media. It was this way since the very beginning.

Example: Watching Netflix / listening to music, at 50% battery Activator uses synthesized speech to inform me; volume goes down drastically and the only way to fix this is by closing the playing app and reopen it.

Thanks for the updates you've released so far. Hopefully you can fix this too 😁

KoAung

Thank you for this

iMak

Thank you deer for this AMAZING equalizer.

sarwe88

excuse me for a moment, does this tweak run on 32bit ...? i have an iPhone5 10.3.4 and it's been jailbreaked. previously installed equalizereverywhere and i want to replace it with a new one. thanks

deer

sarwe88:

excuse me for a moment, does this tweak run on 32bit ...? i have an iPhone5 10.3.4 and it's been jailbreaked. previously installed equalizereverywhere and i want to replace it with a new one. thanks

yes it does

Xang77

Hello